“6 Essentials of Church Financial Management”
Join Dr. Glenn Miller on a six-week, one-hour class, live on Zoom. Covering church financial topics from both Confessions of a Church Felon and Pastoral Helmsmanship, A Guide to Church Administration.
Each Tuesday at 6:00 pm CST from October 11, 2022 – November 15, 2022.
In pursuit of fulfilling our mission of becoming a nationwide resource for churches and ministries, Miller Management is pleased to announce a new, six week, course on basic church financial management. Dr. Glenn A. Miller teaches the course from his decades of experience as a church administrator/church treasurer, co-author of three church administration books, and 30 plus years of teaching at the bachelors, masters, and PhD level at several universities and seminaries.
Regular price is $79.99, but LATC podcast listeners can receive 50% off with promo code: Podcast at checkout.
Space is limited and registration closes on Friday, September 30th.
This six week course will cover six chapters from the seminary text book “Pastoral Helmsmanship, A Guide to Church Administration.” Topics include:
- How to handle incoming funds with integrity
- How to properly handle expenses and meet IRS requirements
- How to build a budget and produce helpful, meaningful management reports
- How to manage facilities to better facilitate ministry
- How to understand, embrace and deal effectively with risk mitigation and fraud
- Understanding today’s legal requirements for ministry
Who should attend: Pastors, Associate Pastors, Administrators, Financial staff, Treasurers, Finance Committee members, and Board members. Any church leadership is welcome.
How to Register: register and pay on Ticket Tailor. Use your Podcast discount code to receive 50% off.
Other Details: Your books will be mailed after registration is complete. Pre-class reading and discussion questions will help enhance the learning experience. Glenn will be available for a 30 minute live Q&A each week after the one-hour class.
Comments from the pilot course:
- “I highly recommend this course for new ministers, finance committee, board members and treasurers. Every session provided insight, guidance and practical solutions for some of the most important aspects of managing church finances.”
- “The books were a great resource that can be helpful tools for church leaders…”
- “I appreciated the open dialog and format of the class. Glenn covered a wide variety of important topics that an apply to both experienced leaders and those new to church financial management.”
Registration for Leadership and the Church is non-refundable.